2011년 1월 25일 화요일

Back then when I still used the Mac Computer which is really old unlike the astonishing new Mac, I often saw this hand pointer but it never crossed my

What do you need to doing seriously work? tranquilly, calm environment ? Thank to Johanne Riss that inspiring me how to design my loft become a wonderful place to work too. I am also designer who need the best environment for best fashion ideas design. This interior design really catch my attention for first sight. So calm, neat and absolutely delivering luxury touch. Perfect. Vincent Leroux has captured this creme loft through his artistic photographs.
Johanne Riss remodel this awesome modern loft in white and creme without not many change. In the past, the loft had been a artist’s studio before Johanne bought it. Doors were removed and the space was paint in a variety shades of creme and white. Really good idea. Johanne also put original lights highlighting in high ceilings. You can see the master bedroom designed in white and creme shade. Very romantic, isn’t it ?. The beautiful stand lamp look like slab crepes with soft lighting put in the corner of this house, as entrance to master bedroom. She put a large creme curtain for maintain the privacy and define volumes. By this her work, the new loft became a luxurious loft in creme i ever had before. Now, I am ready for unstopping ideas for my newest fashion design inspiration.
white and creme studio loft
white and creme studio loft
the studio design room
the studio design room
master bedroom in creme touch
master bedroom in creme touch
light creme square dining table
light creme square dining table
bathroom in creme
bathroom in creme

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기